发表于 2010-6-29 08:29:36 | 显示全部楼层
能交个朋友发给我试用一下吗? 可以用其他的软件交换吗?大家都是搞光电的,希望能敞开点门户,共同学习探讨。547179867
发表于 2010-7-31 00:18:26 | 显示全部楼层
多个vfd方的改变地方   
发表于 2010-8-27 09:39:03 | 显示全部楼层
这个软件真难找啊
发表于 2010-11-14 07:02:14 | 显示全部楼层

Royal Importance of Neon Open Signs

Founded in 1958,David Villa Jersey, the Canadian Football League is the highest level of play in Canadian football and the second most popular sports league in Canada after the NHL. The Grey Cup is awarded annually to the champion every November and is the biggest sporting event in the nation. The oldest extant teams Hamilton and Toronto trace their origins to the late 1860s and early 1870s, which ranks them amongst the oldest sports teams of any kind still in existence on the continent. Unlike the NFL,Michael Jordan Jersey, the CFL did feature teams from both Canada and the US between 1993 and 1995. Neon signs are a brilliant and amazing way to attract business. A neon "Open?sign, flashing outside a storefront is an efficient advertising tool, providing high visibility and traffic to any business.1 V( d, |! e# A9 Z' X( p
The top four major leagues each have revenues that can be many times greater than the payrolls of less popular major leagues in the two nations. In terms of overall league revenue, the NFL, MLB and the NBA in that order rank as the three of the four most lucrative sports leagues in the world,Miikka Kiprusoff Jersey, with the Premier League of English soccer being in third or fourth place depending on exchange rates,Martin Brodeur Jersey, as well as what is counted as league revenue calculating finances in European soccer is somewhat more complicated compared to Canada. The NHL is ranked in fifth place.
( i& i; n1 f7 y* M6 ZThe reputation of the open sign dates reverse to the strip malls of the migrant business owners who wanted to allow people to know that they were open for business. The glowing signs would be observable to the pedestrian traffic as well as car cruisers. Open signs are also valuable for businesses when they are open through periods different from their normal working hours. For example, a coffee shop is open delayed one chilly Saturday night while people would otherwise imagine that they are closed; their glowing sign give permissions in business.( n' Y8 C- ^# Y
Competition also guides to more sign sales .Two business organization of a like field on the same street will both have open signs. This is because,Sidney Crosby Jersey, one does not have a sign, the other one with the open sign shining brightly invites in probable customers.
! W) E9 B8 }+ J0 B  I1 HHandcrafted neon signs have been approximately for hundreds of years and with the enhancement of manufacturing methods over time, open signs are accessible in plenty of designs and varieties. The classic "OPEN?sign is a quadrangle with blue bordering and red printing. The latest open signs have more famous coloring,Mike Richards Jersey, as the tubes surrounding the gas are colored with ink. There have been many differences to this,Paul Konerko Jersey, such as barbershops symbols sporting a pair of scissors or a blow dryer and a fish food restaurant sign with a fish on it. Different companies have different area of expertises, and the two significant companies in the field are Fallon and Everbrites.
+ h  f, z9 U% [5 J+ Y% [: {Please read related articles:" |5 Z  S, b* N6 h: H
( h# i" ]8 @0 N/ s2 C
    z' ]( r6 Y: v0 K) {
   soccer  Denver Broncos Trade J J Arrington to Phil
- P& T3 I$ o- ~+ ]; L8 a  
$ `2 l0 G1 J1 j7 J" \   Tim Wakefield Moved to Bullpen Did Terry Francona Make a Good Decision ' ?/ x& T3 R& {8 E6 V$ V  Z8 A

/ p% g" d  ~( e: v1 h   soccer  Brett Favre Retirement The Odds to Win the
发表于 2010-11-14 10:39:57 | 显示全部楼层
到这个帖子里面去下载
$ [. J& Z: ]1 u8 x1 J链接如下:
0 o+ j3 n8 O4 V6 c1 i$ l8 ~& N% {9 |- I2 S: \3 g
http://coating.18ms.net/bbs/read.php?tid-31158.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

本站邀请注册说明!

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|光学薄膜信息网  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 11:54 , Processed in 0.030608 second(s), 18 queries .