找回密码
 注册
搜索
本站邀请注册说明!
查看: 1195|回复: 0

[原创] A Beam Line Test Stand for Automation and Ion Source Developments

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-1-27 00:16:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A Beam Line Test Stand for Automation and Ion Source Developments$ a, r" ^, e+ _; S2 O
Amir Al-Bayati", Majeed Foadb, Tony Marina, Paul Young', Ron Macklin", and Noreen Connolly"5 z5 r4 m5 l, E8 ~+ s) `
a AppliedMaterials, Implant Division, 9020 Capital of Texas H m , Building I , Suite 170, Austin TX 78759 USA
3 \- a. R- @: L3 V- Bb Applied Materials, Implant Division, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 SPY UK, ]& x; W0 s1 n( Y# [* ]
Abstract - A highly automated test stand for the development
5 ?, A8 X" C0 {/ j6 lof advanced ion sources is described The main goal is to
; k: e: [% j6 u7 m6 @; M) {develop fully automated ion sources which operate with long2 c: O  E- Q/ A) `' k* v4 S7 r/ y
lifetime, high beam current stability, and wide beam current
1 \4 n+ d; E  n/ a# Y( e* c9 _dynamic range. The source chamber is designed to accommodate
2 n. y$ r! y* wBernas, Freeman and other type ion sources. A
) o; t, e4 B7 I8 @" u0 w! Omicroprocessor-based system is used for studies of improved( W, z9 D- j/ ~
software codes for control of ion sources and auto-tuning. The% t+ a. H5 f+ M2 I& a: |
quality of the extracted beam and the extraction optics is
$ t- g. r% ^' y! s! [' }. Gstudied using a current density beam profiler, an emittance
1 r5 h1 S8 b# W9 Nmonitor, and ion beam simulation. In this paper, we will' O! k" I8 `+ H4 c7 `! o
describe the layout and hardware of the test stand, and will
5 n; Q$ s7 d% M6 }- k. w. Idiscuss the requirements and criteria used in the design and7 c+ }7 y/ t/ H, E7 n; j5 B! Y
development of the ion source and beam line. Preliminary data4 u; o; b. O: o) l5 @; T2 P, S
of Langmuir probe measorements obtained from the Bernas
" x" S) O& r3 H+ P7 Qand Freeman source will be presented

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

本站邀请注册说明!

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|光学薄膜信息网  

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 01:14 , Processed in 0.026775 second(s), 19 queries .