找回密码
 注册
搜索
本站邀请注册说明!
查看: 1737|回复: 0

[转贴] X射线能谱微区分析中出射角对X射线强度的影响

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-28 21:41:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
X射线能谱微区分析中出射角对X射线强度的影响仇满德 秦向东 白国义 翟永清 姚子华河北大学化学与环境科学学院,河北保定071002摘 要:利用SEM-EDS研究了硅衬底上Au、Cu薄膜发射的不同线系特征X射线相对强度间比值随出射角的变化规律,探讨了影响其变化的原因。结果显示:随着出射角变大,同一元素不同线系X射线相对强度间比值具有一定变化规律。低能量谱线的强度相对高能量谱线逐渐变大,这种变化主要是受X射线被基体吸收效应的影响所致。在低角度下,特别是在特征X射线全反射临界角附近,实际测得的低能量特征谱线的相对强度比预期要小,这是因为这些低能量谱线的波长较长,相对于这些谱线的全反射临界角较大,由膜内产生的低能量谱线,探测器无法探测到而引起。此项研究为X射线薄膜微区分析的定量计算提供依据。[著者文摘]
" _% Y+ s1 G; z6 \" K1 b4 d5 r5 \: i* J
关键词:出射角 外全反射 SEM-EDS X射线强度 薄膜  u9 G) E. A- I* x

" l1 l9 N& X3 K- q% f4 p% U* Y5 X分类号: TB383 TG115.215.3[著者标引]. _% q( p3 \3 y
文献标识码:A
& T8 Z0 ^7 M! B! G: d文章编号:1000-6281(2010)05-0430-070 {! P0 W# f& b! M3 s
栏目信息:6 \: `  t  U3 F) @8 T# P0 T2 ~

/ E4 ?2 }/ m  p; t相关文献:主题相关 全文快照   
8 i$ n. A: ?6 Z- P. d
% ^6 Q  Y" U. t' h5 ]" i! J
; i) u) @+ b0 QInfluence of exit angle on X-ray intensity in X-ray energy dispersive spectrometry microanalysisQIU Man-de,QIN Xiang-dong,BAI Guo-yi,ZHAI Yong-qing,YAO Zi-huaCollege of Chemistry and Environmental Science,Hebei University,Baoding Hebei 071002,ChinaAbstract:The variation of the ratio of relative intensity of different line series of characteristic X-rays emitted from Au and Cu thin films on Si wafers with exit angle was studied by SEM-EDS.And the reason for the variation was discussed.The results show that the ratio of relatively intensity of different line series of characteristic X-rays for the same element changes with increase of exit angle.The intensity of low energy spectrum line gradually increases with the increase of exit angle,compared with that of high energy spectrum line,which is mainly due to the absorption of X-rays by substrate.Under the low angle,especially near the characteristic X-rays total reflection critical angle,the measured relative intensity of low energy characteristic spectrum line is lower than the expected value.The reason is that the wavelength of low energy characteristic spectrum line is relatively longer,and the corresponding total reflection critical angle is bigger,which makes low energy characteristic spectrum line emitted from the film can not be detected.[著者文摘]5 D- l, F% u7 c( Y7 O! S

* a" Q; ]! T2 @0 sKey words:exit angle external-total reflection SEM-EDS X-ray intensity thin film; B/ x+ n7 J. R/ m
/ f4 A" d( v) x

: a  d( a- O% ^" J$ C% W  q. G7 A1 w/ w* s; n
8 r: y) j# N/ x
8 [4 q  z$ `  @  s' x& L

% T9 c! C7 Y" d+ e) m! O6 F& h' S

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

本站邀请注册说明!

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|光学薄膜信息网  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 18:26 , Processed in 0.029095 second(s), 19 queries .