注册 登录
光学薄膜论坛 返回首页

c18760eq6i的个人空间 http://bbs.opcoating.com/?62496 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

Hermes Evelyne Authenticate This MCM - Page 2 - Pu

已有 266 次阅读2016-6-5 10:27 | AUSTRALIA BOOT, Hermes Evelyne

Originally Posted by cgsunbabe I have many MCM items. It looks real to me. The hardware is the same as my tote bag. Hope that helps.
Take care- Trisha Hello there!!!*I wish you could help me!!! I have several questions!!!*

I recently bought a MCM handbag from e-bay and the size listed and the actual size is off &,Cat Shoes; I don't think it's authentic!!!*

It is listed as authentic, however the serial number that is embossed on the brass plate is off (there is large gap between numbers it has one alphabet & 4 numbers there is a large gap between between the 3rd & 4th number) & do not match serial number on the patch inside the bag...*Does real MCM has numbers on the leather patch inside the purse?

The embossing on the leather patch inside the bag is poorly done... It is not clear & the needle work is poorly done as well. The leather patch inside this bag has the logo & Made in Germany & some serial number on it that does not match the serial number found on the brass plate in front of the bag,Hermes Picotin!!! MCM handbags comes with leather patch or brass plate that says MCM Designed by Michael Cromer Handmade inside the bag & this one doesn't,Bally Bags!

Several MCM handbags that I own has leather patch with diamond embossed on 4 corners of the patch & I have the one with brass plate inside the bag with the logo embossed on it with Designed by Michael Cromer(signature type) embossed on it as well.

The lock that came with the bag was corroded & doesn't fit smoothly & I had to jab the key in hard for it to work &,SPORTICA Mens Jackets & Outwear; all the zippers are really stiff on this bag...*

Following is the actual listing on eBay

* AUTHENTIC MCM DAWN HANDlBAG PURSE NEW

Item Details: You are bidding on an authentic MCM Dawn handbag.* The bag features a lock and key, removable shoulder strap, and interior zipper pocket.

Brand: MCM

Model: Dawn

Color: Brown

Measurements: 6.5 x 9 x 3.5

Includes :Sleeper Bag

Condition: New

Thank you so much for your time!!! I seriously hope you could help!!! If it is fake I'm sending it back!!!

Sincerely, Lorien C.

路过

鸡蛋

鲜花

握手

雷人

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

本站邀请注册说明!

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|光学薄膜信息网  

GMT+8, 2024-7-2 00:54 , Processed in 0.056474 second(s), 18 queries .